Get Published on TechnoNerds Website
Our blog came into existence with the objectives to educate and to inspire people, particularly those in the creative and marketing industries with useful tips, resources, latest trends, and industry insights.
We are now accepting guest posts to help us further develop this blog into a comprehensive tool and guide for those interested by publishing more useful and insightful articles.
We are excited to read your independently written, 100% unique article that touches on topics of interest concerning our 10 main categories just make sure that The article is Tech Related. Please follow the steps below to submit your article.
Guidelines for Guest Posting
If you want your article to be featured on our blog, kindly follow the Guidelines as stipulated below:
1) You can write a list article, review, tutorial, tips and tricks, comparison, or how-to guide. What you write must be relevant to our target audience in the WordPress, Tech, Gadgets, Webdesign, Blogging industries. For example, the latest trends in explainer video production, video marketing how-to, or anything that can help people in their creative and marketing efforts. To get an idea of what kind of articles we publish, feel free to browse through our blog.
2) The content must be useful and add value to our visitors.
3) The content must be well-researched, free from grammatical and spelling errors.
4) Strictly no plagiarised materials. What you write should be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
5) It is compulsory to give credit to relevant and credible sources by citing the links.
6) Each article that you contribute must contain at least 800 words.
7) Feel free to add media such as images, videos, or links in the article. Only copyright-free media is allowed.
Important Message: Grammar & Ethics
** Your article must be 100% unique, not a copy of a blog post and not a copy of your website. All articles that are coming from you must pass several plagiarism tests like https://www.copyscape.com/
** Your grammar must be excellent**. If not, your article will not be published. Do not go to all of that work for an unpublished article.
** Unethical content will NOT be published**. Technonerds.com aims to stimulate productive conversations via articles. That being said, Technonerds.com will NOT accept articles, as deemed by the editor, that condone unethical practices.
Besides awesome grammar, your article must be original and purposeful. We are looking for great quality. In order for us to publish your article, you must be able to answer “yes” to these questions below.
- Does my article provide a clear point? Is there a clear goal in writing this article? Make sure your topic is not too general.
- Have I precisely explained the importance of my article?
- Will the reader gain valuable information after they have read my article?
- Did I put evidence in my article to support the information I’m sharing? Statistics, a reference from a reliable source, examples.
- Is my writing clear and concise? Besides having impeccable grammar, does your article have great flow, interesting content, and is it easy to understand – not too much jargon?
- Does my article have original content – new information that does not already exist on the web? It must be unique, not a copy of a blog post and not a copy of your website. All articles that are coming from you must pass several plagiarism tests like http://www.copyscape.com/
The Skeleton of your Article + your Biography
- Length: Minimum 800 words. Ideally 1000+ words.
- Image: One image that represents your article .jpeg or .png format, 1024×768 pixels minimum.
- Links: We accept 3 do-follow links in the article to credible source websites. A link title must match the actual landing page title. We use a “Recommend article” format for all links. We don’t allow links on keywords.
- Author biography: A nice description of the author having a maximum of 300 characters. The biography can include 2 do-follow links: 1 do-follow link to your personal social media profile, and 1 do-follow link to your homepage website, or client’s homepage website if you are writing on behalf of a company.
- Author social media image: your author image, not a company or product logo.
Resize Images Before Uploading
Once we have approved everything, your article will be published on TechnoNerds.com
To reap the benefits of your recently published article, publish it to your website and social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Not to worry! We will email you the link to do so. So, without further ado let’s start the writing process!